Making sure you have the right hair and makeup team is a crucial part of your wedding day, but it takes lots of planning and preparation in advance.
Today’s guest, Ashlee Glazer, is a celebrity makeup artist and beauty expert with over 13 years of experience with weddings. Ashlee shares tips on how to make the most of your makeup trials, how to find the right makeup team for you, and how to be effective with your planning time. This episode contains priceless advice that every bride needs to hear.
- How Ashlee got started in makeup and beauty
- The differences between doing celebrity and bride makeup
- Why brides have a hard time finding a hair and makeup artist
- The most effective ways to communicate with a hair/makeup artist
- How brides can make the most out of makeup trials
- Finding a balance between makeup that stays but still looks natural
- How long a makeup artist should stay at the wedding
- Getting new products for each individual bride
- Tips for hiring the right team
- A guide for the makeup timeline
- Advice on details that need extra attention
- Making the most of your time