26: Wedding Dressing Services – What They Are and Why You Need One
Wedding dressing services can easily be perceived as excessive and unnecessary, but often there are details that get overlooked and unaccounted for that only a professional can seamlessly handle.
In today’s episode, Julie Sabatino shares behind-the-scenes testimonies on the complexity of weddings, common complications that require professional help, and who wedding dressing services would be the most beneficial for. Tune into this episode of The Stylish Bride with Julie Sabatino for more tips on how to ensure your wedding day is as tranquil and magical as possible.
- Finding someone with a non-biased opinion on your wedding dress
- Hiring individuals that will create a luxurious experience
- Why dressing services are valuable
- The benefits of having an expert on hand during your wedding day
- Having someone to shadow the bride during photos
- Common complications with bustles
- How dressing services benefit bridesmaids and groomsmen
- Having a seamstress on hand to relieve stress
- Being a need anticipator and providing solutions
- Who a dressing service would best benefit
- The importance of having a professional to deal with delicate dresses
- How dressing services provide a level of security and comfort
- Managing dresses with complicated and intricate bustles
- Insuring the bride has the best time on her wedding day
25: Behind the Scenes of a Wedding with Charlotte Rossetter
When it comes to planning a wedding, the dress seems to be the first thing anyone is thinking about. It’s easy to overlook all of the details but being well-prepared will set you up for a magical wedding day. Coming up on her one-year anniversary, Charlotte Rossetter is here to share all of the enlightening advice she gained when planning her own wedding.
Julie and Charlotte talk about expanding beyond tradition, how to alleviate the stress of the wedding planning, and personalizing every detail. Join Charlotte and Julie in this episode of The Stylish Bride for more advice on how to have a beautiful and smooth wedding day.
- Charlottes wedding details
- Expanding traditional ideas and wardrobe
- How to know you found the perfect dress
- Creating custom gifts for bridesmaids
- Finding unique pieces for the groom
- The benefits of hiring a wedding planner
- Advice to have a smooth wedding day
- Preparing to make sure you’re comfortable in every situation
- Creating things to look forward to and decompress from the wedding
- How marriage influences day-to-day life
- The comfort and security that comes with marriage
- How marriage strengthens relationships
24: Here’s the information for Ep
Are you dress shopping and not sure what you need to bring with you to the stores? Do you want your dress shopping experience to run as smooth as it can? Our host Julie has been professionally dress shopping for 15 years so we can trust her!
Today Julie will discuss five things you have to have with you when you are dress shopping. One of them being is a must have, but the rest will make your life a whole lot easier. Join us today as we discover the tricks Julie has learned over the years.
- Underwear is the number one thing you need to have with you
- Nude underwear is a big bonus so you do not see through the dress
- Decide if you’re a person who feels comfortable changing in front of others
- Spanks and dress shopping
- Coverage for your chest
- Make sure your phone is charged for photos and bring a wireless charger
- Snacks like nuts to help you keep going
- Bring a robe so you have something to cover with
- Hair ties from KITSCH
- Travel Jewelry kit, to organize your jewelry and keep it safe
- Pouch for all the information you will receive
- Makeup eraser that can help take makeup off dresses (The white one)
23: Bryan Rafanelli on the Influence of Fashion on Weddings
Today, Julie has a repeat guest, Bryan Rafanelli on the show! Bryan is here to share with us how fashion has influenced the wedding industry.
Bryan Rafanelli is a wedding and event designer with a passion for creating a fantasy for each bride. Bryan has been in the wedding industry for more than 22 years and has a thirst for knowledge that keeps him on the cutting edge of his industry. Join us as we discuss how fashion influences the bridal industry.
- The Rafanelli way of doing things
- Where inspiration comes from
- Art, fashion, and theater inspire Bryan’s wedding designs
- How to incorporate heirloom pieces and traditions into your wedding as elements of design
- How a wedding designer can help the bride achieve her dreams
- How personal style can influence each bride and why it’s important to consider
- Brides may have more than one style, so then you have to figure out what truly reflects the style she wants to display for her wedding.
- Details make the difference in sharing the story that your wedding tells.
22: Ditch The Wedding Diet with The Freckled Foodie, Cameron Rogers
Do you worry about how you will look in your wedding dress? It’s a worry that many brides have. Today’s guest shares advice from her own experience. Finding the perfect dress is one step in making sure you feel like a princess on your big day.
Cameron Rogers owns Freckled Foodie and is a former bride of Julie’s! Cameron started her own business that includes health coaching, meal prepping, meal planning, cooking classes, food writing, and recipe development. Learn everything Cameron knows about dieting for your wedding and learn why Cameron began her business. Join us today and discover tips to help you on one of the biggest days of your life!
- Background on Freckled Foodie and why Cameron started it
- Expectations about weddings and being healthy
- Fitting in your wedding dress
- When things go wrong at a wedding
- Cameron’s top tip at the wedding
- How an accessory of Cameron’s went missing at her wedding
- Advice from Cameron and Julie
21: WHY WEDDING DRESSES ARE SO EXPENSIVE WITH MARK INGRAM
Does wedding dress shopping make you feel overwhelmed, or maybe you
don’t even know where to begin to find a dress? So many couples get
engaged over the holidays, so now it is time to start finding a dress.
Today’s guest is a wedding dress expert, and here to help!
Mark Ingram from Mark Ingram Atelier is a true tastemaker and icon in
the industry. It is January and it is peak season on Wedding dress
shopping. On one of the first podcasts you can hear all about what you
need to consider before going wedding dress shopping, so go back and
listen to it, if you haven’t already. Join us today as Mark dives into
the nitty-gritty so you can understand as a bride, the process of
shopping for a wedding gown.
- How you should asses your budget
- The old fashioned rule of 10% of wedding cost goes to the dress
- How you define a couture wedding dress
- Why wedding dresses cost what they do
- An opening price point for a beaded dress
- How an average bride can find out more information on dress shopping
- How social media manipulates the view and thoughts on wedding dresses
- Average price of wedding dresses
- Why wedding dresses take the length of time to order that they do
- When you should start shopping for your wedding dress, and have fittings
- Mark’s process on costs when buying a wedding dress
- How the fitting process can make it or break it