02: Help! I’m Engaged
You’re engaged…now what? Perhaps you think finding the perfect dress is on your radar. Julie suggests taking many details to take into consideration before finding your dream dress. The date, venue, formality of the event, and what kind of mood/vibe you expect to have on your special day. In today’s episode, Julie will give you some wonderful advice about the steps to take after your engagement.
Today’s show is the second episode of The Stylish Bride Podcast, you will soon discover that this podcast is going to be your best reference to consider while planning every little detail of your wedding; therefore, don’t stress! Julie is an expert in her niche’ so relax as you receive incredibly good advice on today’s show.
- Navigating the dress shopping experience
- Dress shopping and fitting timeframe
- Things to consider prior to placing your dress order
- Setting the tone of your wedding by the type of dress you select
- Can you find the wedding dress you want from a magazine photo?
- How to do proper research
- Using a Pinterest board as a tool
- Salon appointment tips
- How to determine the right people to accompany you to the salon
- Importance of knowing how you process information
- Tune in to next week’s show as we continue our conversation so you can be dressed, styled, and down the aisle!
01: Welcome to The Stylish Bride
Julie Sabatino has dedicated the past 15 years of her life to helping brides from around the world with all of the fashion elements of their weddings and has accumulated a wealth of information. She is now excited to show you how to prepare for your special day via The Stylish Bride Podcast.
In 1999, at the age of 22, Julie was working in finance after graduating from college and met the man of her dreams. When Julie became engaged, she found herself looking for something that simply did not exist. She didn’t know where to find information about how to plan her wedding. Magazines and books were the primary resources she used for planning her wedding because Internet planning wasn’t yet popular. From the agonizing process of the dress selection, and trying on literally hundreds of dresses, Julie realized there was absolutely nobody out there to help her. From this exhausting experience, the idea of her business was born. Julie Sabatino has dedicated the past 15 years of her life to helping brides from around the world with all of the fashion elements of their weddings and has accumulated a wealth of information. She is now excited to show you how to prepare for your special day via The Stylish Bride Podcast. Enjoy tuning in to the first episode of what promises to be the best go-to podcast for dealing with all the tricks of the trade when it comes to planning the details of your wedding. Julie wants to make sure you are dressed, styled, and down the aisle!
- Julie shares details of planning her own wedding.
- A difficult process of wedding planning was agonizing.
- Julie reveals how her career path changed.
- The Stylish Bride began!
- Julie shares her passion for helping others plan weddings.
- De-mystifying brides’ expectations
- Mother of the bride
- Wedding shoes
- Next steps for this podcast
- Empowering brides with the knowledge to make the best choices
- Setting the details of your wedding
- Too many opinions are not a good thing while shopping.
- Final dress fitting tips
- Excitement about helping you on future episodes of this new podcast