28: Wedding Dresses on a Tight Timeline
Are you a new bride that just does not understand why you have to order your wedding dress so far ahead of time? Today our guest will help us learn more about the timeframe for buying a wedding dress.
Catherine Milian is the owner of Chic Parisien, a store out of Miami, Florida. Today, Julie and Catherine will explore more tips on wedding dress shopping and making the most of your appointments. Join us as we learn why wedding dresses can take so long to make and how to make your purchase on a tight timeline.
- The History of Chic Parisien
- Perspective on the different types of brides/clientele they have
- What makes dresses take so long on the special order dresses
- Business is high with South Americans but does change statistics every year
- Chic Parisien has hundreds of dresses
- How Catherine chooses where dresses go
- Having a great alterations department
27: When It Comes to Wedding Styling – Don’t Forget the Guys!
Did your spouse forget something on your wedding day? Weddings already have many things everyone needs to remember, so if you have an amazing service like Julie’s, you have less to remember!
Today’s episode is about not forgetting the guys! Julie offers styling services and wedding day dressers. Join us now and hear how Julie and her team take care of the men on their wedding day.
- How guys forget something too often.
- Not knowing how to tie the bow ties.
- Assigning the dresser to the guys.
- Properly preparing a suit and a tuxedo.
- Confusing rentals between the groomsmen.
- Traveling with backups!.
- Julie comes prepared to all weddings with bow tie extenders, shoe shine polish, collar stays and more.
- What to watch for during photos, such as pockets being full.
- Prepping the guys before they walk down the aisle.
26: Wedding Dressing Services – What They Are and Why You Need One
Wedding dressing services can easily be perceived as excessive and unnecessary, but often there are details that get overlooked and unaccounted for that only a professional can seamlessly handle.
In today’s episode, Julie Sabatino shares behind-the-scenes testimonies on the complexity of weddings, common complications that require professional help, and who wedding dressing services would be the most beneficial for. Tune into this episode of The Stylish Bride with Julie Sabatino for more tips on how to ensure your wedding day is as tranquil and magical as possible.
- Finding someone with a non-biased opinion on your wedding dress
- Hiring individuals that will create a luxurious experience
- Why dressing services are valuable
- The benefits of having an expert on hand during your wedding day
- Having someone to shadow the bride during photos
- Common complications with bustles
- How dressing services benefit bridesmaids and groomsmen
- Having a seamstress on hand to relieve stress
- Being a need anticipator and providing solutions
- Who a dressing service would best benefit
- The importance of having a professional to deal with delicate dresses
- How dressing services provide a level of security and comfort
- Managing dresses with complicated and intricate bustles
- Insuring the bride has the best time on her wedding day
25: Behind the Scenes of a Wedding with Charlotte Rossetter
When it comes to planning a wedding, the dress seems to be the first thing anyone is thinking about. It’s easy to overlook all of the details but being well-prepared will set you up for a magical wedding day. Coming up on her one-year anniversary, Charlotte Rossetter is here to share all of the enlightening advice she gained when planning her own wedding.
Julie and Charlotte talk about expanding beyond tradition, how to alleviate the stress of the wedding planning, and personalizing every detail. Join Charlotte and Julie in this episode of The Stylish Bride for more advice on how to have a beautiful and smooth wedding day.
- Charlottes wedding details
- Expanding traditional ideas and wardrobe
- How to know you found the perfect dress
- Creating custom gifts for bridesmaids
- Finding unique pieces for the groom
- The benefits of hiring a wedding planner
- Advice to have a smooth wedding day
- Preparing to make sure you’re comfortable in every situation
- Creating things to look forward to and decompress from the wedding
- How marriage influences day-to-day life
- The comfort and security that comes with marriage
- How marriage strengthens relationships
24: 5 Things You Shouldn’t Dress Shop Without
Are you dress shopping and not sure what you need to bring with you to the stores? Do you want your dress shopping experience to run as smooth as it can? Our host Julie has been professionally dress shopping for 15 years so we can trust her!
Today Julie will discuss five things you have to have with you when you are dress shopping. One of them being is a must have, but the rest will make your life a whole lot easier. Join us today as we discover the tricks Julie has learned over the years.
- Underwear is the number one thing you need to have with you
- Nude underwear is a big bonus so you do not see through the dress
- Decide if you’re a person who feels comfortable changing in front of others
- Spanks and dress shopping
- Coverage for your chest
- Make sure your phone is charged for photos and bring a wireless charger
- Snacks like nuts to help you keep going
- Bring a robe so you have something to cover with
- Hair ties from KITSCH
- Travel Jewelry kit, to organize your jewelry and keep it safe
- Pouch for all the information you will receive
- Makeup eraser that can help take makeup off dresses (The white one)
23: Bryan Rafanelli on the Influence of Fashion on Weddings
Today, Julie has a repeat guest, Bryan Rafanelli on the show! Bryan is here to share with us how fashion has influenced the wedding industry.
Bryan Rafanelli is a wedding and event designer with a passion for creating a fantasy for each bride. Bryan has been in the wedding industry for more than 22 years and has a thirst for knowledge that keeps him on the cutting edge of his industry. Join us as we discuss how fashion influences the bridal industry.
- The Rafanelli way of doing things
- Where inspiration comes from
- Art, fashion, and theater inspire Bryan’s wedding designs
- How to incorporate heirloom pieces and traditions into your wedding as elements of design
- How a wedding designer can help the bride achieve her dreams
- How personal style can influence each bride and why it’s important to consider
- Brides may have more than one style, so then you have to figure out what truly reflects the style she wants to display for her wedding.
- Details make the difference in sharing the story that your wedding tells.