When it comes to planning a wedding, the dress seems to be the first thing anyone is thinking about. It’s easy to overlook all of the details but being well-prepared will set you up for a magical wedding day. Coming up on her one-year anniversary, Charlotte Rossetter is here to share all of the enlightening advice she gained when planning her own wedding.
Julie and Charlotte talk about expanding beyond tradition, how to alleviate the stress of the wedding planning, and personalizing every detail. Join Charlotte and Julie in this episode of The Stylish Bride for more advice on how to have a beautiful and smooth wedding day.
- Charlottes wedding details
- Expanding traditional ideas and wardrobe
- How to know you found the perfect dress
- Creating custom gifts for bridesmaids
- Finding unique pieces for the groom
- The benefits of hiring a wedding planner
- Advice to have a smooth wedding day
- Preparing to make sure you’re comfortable in every situation
- Creating things to look forward to and decompress from the wedding
- How marriage influences day-to-day life
- The comfort and security that comes with marriage
- How marriage strengthens relationships